Saturday, February 15, 2014

Delicious St Patricks Day Ideas

Delicious St Patricks Day Ideas   #StPatricks  #Desserts


Delicious St Patricks Day Ideas

Here are a few of my posts which I shared at WITH A BLAST last year for the celebration of St Patrick's Day. 


These posts were all quite popular and I particularly like the Irish Dirt Pudding - quick, easy and loved by young and old !

I absolutely love all the colors of St Patrick's Day - green , gold and of course the full rainbow !

Hope you enjoy checking out these ideas :-)

Irish Dirt Pudding
Irish Cream Rainbow Cupcakes
Mini Milk Stout Desserts
Leprechauns Snack
Pot-O-Gold ( all chocolate )
Delicious St Patricks Day Ideas   #StPatricks  #Desserts
Linking up with these parties - also see my Party List:
Tip Junkie Handmade Projects