Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Re-Cycled Vinegar Bottle

Re-Cycled Vinegar Bottle ~ pretty and ready to use for whatever you like! #ReCyledCrafts #BottleCrafts
 I have a quick re-cycling craft for you today.

As you can see I transformed a vinegar glass bottle into a pretty bottle which can be used for just about anything - from a liquid container to a vase.

It took me under 10 minutes to finish this re-cycled vinegar bottle {which I needed for the ??? - on the blog soon! } into the simple, but pretty bottle as seen.


Re-Cycled Vinegar Bottle ~ pretty and ready to use for whatever you like! #ReCyledCrafts #BottleCrafts
 Removing the label from the bottle took the longest, but I do that as soon as a bottle is empty, so the removal of the label is not counted into the 10 minutes ;-)  {in case you wondered}

I started off by applying glue, using my hot glue gun, all around and on the top of the cap after which I then used jute and stuck it all around and over the top, in a circular movement - applied some more glue to the top layer of jute and gave it another whirl making the cap more conish.

The front was even quicker - a thick dab of glue, to which I first stuck the jute in an upside U, one end slightly longer than the other and finally a pinkish Plaster of Paris Rose.

Re-Cycled Vinegar Bottle ~ pretty and ready to use for whatever you like! #ReCyledCrafts #BottleCrafts
And my finished bottle already filled with the mysterious for now {but delicious!!} liquid which I will share the recipe with you in a day or two.
Linking up with these parties - also see my Party List:
Tip Junkie Handmade Projects