Sunday, March 9, 2014

Quick And Easy Dinner Recipes

Quick And Easy Dinner Recipes ~ a Collection of meals perfect for busy weeknights! #PastaDishes #Sandwiches #WhatsForDinner


If you have been following WITH A BLAST or Creative And Delicious for a while now, you will know I love quick and easy dinner recipes . Not only dinner, really most recipes - appetizers, desserts, lunch and even drinks.

But, the meals must be delicious and my family must enjoy them - and I can assure you, I have some kind of picky-eating-blah-blahs among them !

All the recipes which I am sharing today have met their approval and some of the recipes are on a weekly feature  here at the Nortje house.

I have included sandwiches, pasta recipes, as well as a salad which I only started to make recently, but it has already been requested twice by the family.

Any one of these recipes are perfect for a busy week night or to serve over a weekend. I hope you enjoy browsing through the recipes and if you do try one {or more!}, please let me know !




Quick And Easy Dinner Recipes ~ a Collection of meals perfect for busy weeknights! #PastaDishes #Sandwiches #WhatsForDinner
Linking up with these parties - also see my Party List:
Tip Junkie Handmade Projects